MyChart is Montefiore Nyack’s secure patient portal that gives you better access to your healthcare information. Whether you’re at work, on the road or at home, you can view test results and key medical information. You can even review your family’s records and schedule your next appointment online.
Sign up for MyChart today—and get better connected to your healthcare.
MyChart is accessible 24/7 with any computer, tablet or smartphone via the MyChart website or mobile app. It’s available in English and Spanish. Features include:
- View and pay bills securely, including paperless billing
- Set up payment plans
- View lab and test results, including Covid-19 results
- Complete precheck-In registration up to five days prior to an upcoming appointment
- Update insurance, medical and personal information at your own convenience
- Manage the healthcare of a dependent or family member through Proxy Access
How to Sign Up
During your visit, ask the staff to give you an activation code. This code is valid for 14 days. Visit mychart.montefiorenyack.org, click on the "Sign Up Now" link, enter your activation code and follow the instructions.
Access Medical Records
You can download and save any information that’s available within MyChart if you ever need to print or share. If you need your entire medical record, you can make a request by mail or in person. Click here for more information and to access the Authorization for Release of Health Information form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here for frequently asked questions!
If you have further questions, please call our 24/7 Montefiore MyChart Support Staff at 855-226-3070.