The Wound Care Center at Montefiore Nyack Hospital is a comprehensive outpatient facility that treats chronic, non-healing wounds. A Healogics Center of Excellence, The Wound Care Center has met and exceeded demanding quality standards, including wound-healing rate, median days to heal and patient satisfaction. Our multidisciplinary team includes doctors certified in wound care who collaborate with specialists from podiatry, infectious disease, vascular surgery and endocrinology to evaluate your wound and develop an individualized treatment plan.
We’ve had great success with all types of wounds—even those that have resisted traditional treatments for months or years. For people with certain chronic wounds that won’t heal with standard care, an advanced treatment called hyperbaric oxygen therapy is available.
The Wound Care Center treats a variety of chronic, non-healing wounds, including:
- Diabetic foot ulcers/diabetic wounds of the lower extremities
- Pressure ulcers (bed sores)
- Venous and arterial ulcers
- Dehisced surgical wounds
- Neuropathic ulcers
- Ischemic ulcers
- Traumatic wounds
- Soft tissue radionecrosis and osteoradionecrosis
- Chronic refractory osteomyelitis
- Compromised skin grafts and flaps
- For appointments or information call 845-348-7600
Appointments or Information