Referrals to the Wound Care Center at Montefiore Nyack Hospital can be made by a physician or other healthcare professional. Patients can also see us without a referral. Your wound care physician will complete a medical history and a physical, order diagnostic tests and determine a plan of care following evidence-based guidelines.
Treatment focuses on the cause of the wound, any co-existing conditions that impact wound healing and topical wound management. Your primary care provider or referring physician will receive patient progress reports.
Evaluation and treatment services include:
- Wound consultation/evaluation, diagnosis and ongoing assessments
- Non-invasive vascular studies
- Specialty wound dressings
- Cellular and tissue-based products
- Compression therapy
- Treatment of wound infections
- Pressure off-loading devices and footwear
- Negative pressure wound therapy
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Patient and family education to ensure healing at home
For information about the Wound Care Center or to make an appointment, call 845-348-7600.
Appointments or Information