From our staff to our technology to our medical equipment and medicine, we have many valuable resources under our care. The guidelines below ensure that we protect and make the most efficient and appropriate use of our resources.
- We protect our assets and the assets of others entrusted to the Montefiore Nyack Hospital, including physical and intellectual property.
- We protect information against loss, theft or misuse.
- All Montefiore Nyack Hospital managers establish appropriate internal controls over their areas of responsibility to ensure the safeguarding of Montefiore Nyack Hospital assets and the accuracy of financial records and reports.
- We follow applicable copyright, patent, trademark and marketing laws and license agreements when using computer software and printed publications.
- We don't install, share or copy software programs or perform any other acts that would be in violation of the vendor’s software license agreements or our organizational policies.
- We report all hours worked properly and accurately in accordance with Montefiore Nyack Hospital’s time and attendance policies and procedures.
- We devote our work time and our abilities to our assigned job responsibilities.
- We comply with the regulatory requirements, accreditation standards and organizational policy governing the creation, management, retention and destruction of records.
Resource management concerns
If you become aware of any improper use of the Montefiore Nyack Hospital’s resources, you should report the matter to your supervisor immediately. You may also contact the Montefiore Nyack Hospital’s Compliance Officer, or call the Compliance Hotline at 888-568-8548.