The health and welfare of our staff and patients is our first priority. The guidelines below ensure that we're providing the safest and healthiest possible environment for our employees and patients.
- We comply with the federal, state and local laws, regulations and rules that promote the protection of health and safety. Our policies have been developed to protect you and your co-workers from potential hazards and all employees are expected to abide by them. You should understand how these requirements apply to your specific job responsibilities and seek advice from your supervisor or the Compliance Officer whenever you have a question or concern.
- We consider the safety and security of patients and employees in all of our activities.
- We comply with applicable laws and regulations relating to the environment, including those laws and regulations regarding the handling, storage, use and disposal of hazardous materials and infectious wastes.
- We comply with permit requirements for the safe discharge of pollutants into the air, sewage systems, water and land.
- We're familiar with and follow all emergency and safety plans and procedures.
- We report any possible violation of the organization’s safety policies and procedures, laws, regulations or standards to the manager or supervisor of the worksite. If we're not satisfied that the issue has been addressed, we notify the individuals responsible for safety or the Compliance Officer.