The Madlyn Borelli Multiple Sclerosis Center at Montefiore Nyack Hospital provides a range of diagnostic and treatment services to meet the complex needs of patients with MS. These include:
- Administration and monitoring of treatments
- A modern infusion suite staffed with a full-time infusion nurse specialist
- Neuroimaging MRI with dedicated MS protocols
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET scanning)
- Rehabilitation services, including physical and occupational therapy
- Support and educational programs for patients and their families
FLAIR MRI Imaging
The Center offers FLAIR (Fluid-Attenuated Inversion Recovery) MRI imaging, a technology that increases diagnostic certainty. FLAIR allows us to see veins at the center of MS lesions and therefore to distinguish lesions caused by MS from lesions caused by mimicking conditions, such as migraine, neurosarcoidosis and microvascular changes caused by conditions like high blood pressure, high cholesterol and smoking. Offering FLAIR MRI imaging further supports our ability to provide the most comprehensive services for individuals with MS.
For information or to make an appointment, contact The Madlyn Borelli Multiple Sclerosis Center at 845-348-8880.
Telehealth appointments may be available for established patients.
For appointments or information