Our price estimation tool can help you determine any out-of-pocket expenses for the most common services before you proceed with your care. For more detailed information regarding your estimated out-of-pocket expense for any procedure, we recommend that you contact one of our financial services counselors who can provide a comprehensive estimate based on your insurance and benefits information and/or your personal financial situation. They can be reached at 845-348-2323.
Your out-of-pocket costs depend on several factors including:
- The services or procedures you receive
- Your insurance provider
- Your specific health benefits policy including expenses such as your deductible, co-insurance, co-payment, and the limit of out-of-pocket expense requirements
- Your eligibility for financial assistance
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ Hospital Price Transparency Rule requires all hospitals to post a list of standard rates which represent the pricing information for all medical items and services that Montefiore Nyack Hospital provides.
The list of pricing information required by this rule does not necessarily reflect your out-of-pocket financial responsibility for your hospital visit. Why not? There are several reasons, but the most common are:
- We’re required to list the price paid by your insurer—but this does not necessarily reflect your out of pocket cost.
- The medical services provided may vary from what was originally planned based on circumstances at the time of your care.
- You may also receive services from physicians or practitioners who aren’t employed by this hospital; their fees aren’t reflected in this listing.
It’s also important for you to know that this price listing does not guarantee coverage, benefits or payments.
Your financial liability may vary based on the particular terms of your insurance policy and the status of your health insurance benefits (i.e., deductibles, out of pocket maximum, co-insurance and copays) at the time you receive care. Your eligibility and the amount of your coverage is ultimately determined by your health insurance provider.
We encourage you to contact one of our billing specialists at 845-348-6600 to obtain more precise information regarding your potential financial liability. if you don’t have insurance, we can help you determine your eligibility for free or low-cost insurance, as well as governmental assistance. Our financial services counselors can also help assess if you may qualify for financial assistance. You can learn more here.
View or download the standard rate file here (last update 4/24/23).
Participating Insurance Plans
A list of insurance plans participating with Montefiore Nyack Hospital is available here. Please note that some providers who may be involved in your care may not participate in the same insurance plans covering care at Montefiore Nyack Hospital. Therefore, we recommend you check with the physician arranging for hospital services to determine if the physician participates in a plan that covers your care. These physicians provide services at Montefiore Nyack Hospital facilities.