The Jacobs Family Pride Wellness Center of Montefiore Nyack offers medical care and a comprehensive range of screening services along with support, education and healthcare-navigation services for individuals 16 and older. Referrals can be made for people younger than 16, including care for transgender, non-binary and gender-expansive young people. Many of our staff are proud members of the LGBTQ+ community. Spanish-speaking providers are available.
Screening & treatment services include:
- Confidential screening and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- HIV testing and prevention, including Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) and Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP)
- Vaccinations including hepatitis B, HPV and others (excluding COVID-19)
- Gynecologic and birth-control services, including for cisgender women and transgender men
- Gender affirming healthcare, gender affirming hormone therapy and referrals for gender affirming surgery
- Preoperative and postoperative care for gender affirming surgery
- Psychological and psychiatric referrals for LGBTQ+ patients.
- Support services, including nursing, patient education and healthcare navigation
Our health educator/navigator works directly with members of the LGBTQ+ community and with patients living with HIV. The navigator plays a vital role in the multidisciplinary care team by offering additional assistance to patients. Support services include:
- Obtaining referrals and appointments for trans-affirming education and care
- Facilitating referral follow-up and adherence to appointments and medications
- Manage benefits navigation, including obtaining prior authorization
Most insurances are accepted. Financial assistance is available with a sliding fee scale for uninsured individuals.
For more information or to make an appointment, contact The Jacobs Family Pride Wellness Center
of Montefiore Nyack Hospital at 845-348-7284.
Information or Appointments